How does an impressive brand identity add mileage to your business?
Brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma are all associated with sports, but Puma is more of an Athlete brand unlike Adidas and Nike which are more linked with soccer or football. Looking at what the brand identity portrays, customers purely expect Athlete shoes from Puma rather than expecting it from Nike which is more of a footballers fit.
The measure of impressiveness
Key elements of a brand identity
Key elements of the visual identity
- Colour Palette
- Photography or Image style
- Illustration and Icon style
- Environmental Design
Key elements of the verbal identity
- Brand name
- Tone of voice
Why successful brands stress on maintaining a cohesive brand identity?
How to make your brand go grand?
- Standard logo
- Standard typographic treatments
- Consistent key colours and colour palette
- Uniform photography or image style
- Consistent illustrations and icon style
- A standard tone of verbal communication through tagline, slogans and other verbal elements.
Read this article to get a better understanding of why retaining consistency in the above brand elements will impact your business.
Have a look at the Nike Football Brandbook to see how they maintain cohesiveness in their communication.